The art of Personal Training is to LISTEN.
Where are you (the client) trying to get to …. How do you want to look ….. What are you trying to achieve ….. What are you doing now …… What do you want to be doing …. and When? So by asking questions, we help you do what you want, not what we think you want.
Aspiring to help you to get to your desired goal what ever it might be. Fully qualified Personal trainers with experience from all over the World, Australia, USA.
Taking an all around approach – looking at:
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Cardiovascular exercise
- Hobbies and lifestyle and work it all in as one to help you get the results you want.
Life is a scale of options:
- One end of the scale we have the option to take it easy and lie on the couch and be relaxed about food and exercise.
- Other end we have olympic athletes, eating low fat, high nutrition diets and drinking lots of water.
- We have a choice where we want to be along this scale and it is important for a trainer to realise this and not try to push you in the right place for you on the scale.
- This is the true art of Personal Training and then once this is established to guide you to your goal.
We address all the areas:
Flexibility ….. Endurance ….. Strength ….. Power ….. Sleep ….. Nutrition …..
We look at how to encourage you to create options so that this can be a lifestyle change rather than just a quick “fad”. The grounding that we have in Biomechanics Coaching gives a better platform as a Personal Trainer. For other training ideas go back to Training Programs
For more information to find out how to get started with Personal Training please call Emma on 07748560077 or email email@example.com