Fitness 4 Life
There are many different purposes for being, many different avenues for enjoyment in life, habits and hobbies. We have many different obligations and commitments plus varied available time in our day, week, life. Generally our world is filled with the following:
- working to earn a crust
- enjoying family and friends
- performing and participating in our hobbies, free time activities, sport, arts, theatre, academia
- but above all life should be about having fun
Fun is better when we are pain free and when we are not tired or finding things difficult to do. So if we are fit and healthy then things become less of a chore and easier and so LIFE IS MORE FUN!!! So when designing new fitness regime one has to take the following into consideration:
- lifestyle, habits, history, past injuries and rehabilitation
- time management, obligations and commitments
- compensations to posture developed through career/sport
- nutrition, sleep patterns, stress levels,
- things we like doing and things we don’t
- Goal setting, priorities, assessing where we are at now and where we want to go
- Time available and how far we actually want to go
My desires will not be the same as yours so I need to understand you
“Fit and healthy” starts with Posture. Striving for Perfect Posture gives us a basis to work up from.
Next in order to get fitter we need the Precise accurate Programming to help us get to our own individual personal goals.
We cannot achieve any of this with out the Power of the mind and a good positive outlook and a goal or idea of where you want to be.
BIOSPHERIC PERFORMANCE TAKES AN ALL AROUND APPROACH TO FITNESS 4 PERFORMANCE IN LIFE, A BIOSPHERICAL VIEW POINT.
The biosphere is the global sum of all ecosystems. It can also be called the zone of life on Earth, a closed and self-regulating system. The biosphere is the global ecological system integrating all living beings and their relationships, including their interaction with the elements.
At first this can seem like a mountain too hard to climb, so we help you set small GOALS, motivating and encouraging you to develop both physically and mentally and so facilitate your journey.
Using the experiences from elite accomplished athletes and teams who have succeeded in inclement environments and adverse conditions, we look to develop individual programs for clients, to get the best out of them to achieve the desired goal, with as much or as little contact as is wanted. We do web based training over the internet and email as well as full contact face to face one to one sessions at locations that suit the situation.
If you are interested in changing some things in your life – getting fitter or progressing in any area – please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.